CountyComm Delrin Safe (Waterproof)- These are Sold Out at CountyComm we have very Limited stock remaining!
Original government use unknown. We have a limited overrun of waterproof Delrin safes. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
Possible uses include:
- Stormproof matches
- Pet identification
- Emergency cash stash
- Water purification tablets
- Pill storage
- Delrin is a lightweight, extremely stable space age polymer.
- Overall length: 77.3 mm or 3"
- External diameter: 30.5 mm or 1.2"
- Internal opening: 20.3 mm or .80"
- Internal depth: 72.0 mm or 2.85"
- Weight 46.3 grams / 1.63 oz
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (internal o-ring)
- Only one side unscrews
- U.S. Made
- SPO : 443900 / DIA