CountyComm Maratac AA Titanium Flashlight (Rev4)
New Model Rev4 - Cree XP-G3 Emitter - Cool White with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. Cool White with smooth beam.
These Maratac flashlights are designed for the toughest environments and are perfect for EDC. High end materials and quality manufacturing ensures they give you years of reliable use.
- Includes a Glow in the dark diffuser
- Cree XP-G3 Emitter with a life span up to 50,000 hours
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Stronger Clip
- Deep Orange Peel Reflector (tighter, brighter beam)
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: 0.70"
- Weight 26.2g with clip
- LED Type: Nichia 219BT - Whiter / True Color - Neutral White
- Flashlight body is made of solid billet Titanium Grade 5
- The lens has been treated with an AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Three brightness levels
Output and runtimes...
- Test results using a Duracell AA Battery
- Low Mode, 5 lumen output for 75 Hours
- Medium Mode, 45 lumen output for 4.5 Hours
- High Mode, 265 lumen output for 75 Minutes
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight unless its an Eneloop Cell. It is designed to use off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty.