CountyComm Maratac AAA Copper Flashlight (REV 6) 2020 Model
Worlds first production LED copper flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
New G3 Emitter - Cool White
1. Ultra Color Rendering Index in a Cool white tint of 5500k
2. The Cree G3 Emitter ( High Output ) with a life span up to 50,000 hours
offers very nice smooth beam and gives you the amazing illuminated object colour
3. Brighter than the previous model - New Hotter Hot Spot
Manufactured from solid copper billet this light will develop a patina over time that will be unique to each light, this is a natural process of solid copper.
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- G3 Emitter - Cool White Light
- Glow in the dark Diffuser
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: 0.5"
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree G3 Emitter with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is polished aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High )
- Comes with clip & O-ring
- Note: this is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Runtimes on a Duracell AAA battery...
- Medium mode, 65 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 180 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
We do not recommend the use of 10440 rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or NiCAD AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty.