CountyComm Gap Hands Off Tool (Made in the USA!)
Features Ultra Hard Type III Finish! - Don't touch those high-traffic public surfaces again
This product was developed years ago by a Security Officer working in a high-rise building that was always catching colds. He designed the GAP to open doors and push elevator buttons without him actually touching with his skin. The more he used it the more refined his design became and the less sick he became. The GAP was ahead of it's time.
The GAP features a ultra hard Mil Type III anodized ultra hard coat that resists damage and corrosion.
It's many uses include:
- Door / Handle Puller
- Elevator Button Presser
- ATM / Checkout Button Pusher
- Box Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Fits into MOLLE perfectly
- Also doubles as purse or bag hook!
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 1.35" x 0.185"
- Weight : 17.1 grams / 0.6 ounces
- Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum
- TYPE III Hard Anodized - Ultra Hard Thick Finish
- Gap Hands Off features Bi-directional Multi Ridged Design for maximum grip no matter how you hold it
- Easy to sanitize: Chemical resistant and even autoclavable
- Bottle opener, flathead screwdriver and box buster multi-tool functionality
- Contact Free for maximum safety
- Don't touch those high-traffic public surfaces again
- Warning - electrically conductive so be careful what you touch