CountyComm Maratac AAA Brass Flashlight Nichia 219 (REV 4)
Worlds first production LED Brass flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
New Nichia 219 Emitter - True Color - Natural Light
1. Ultra High 92 Color Rendering Index in neutral white tint of 4000k.
2. The Nichia 219 LED offers very nice smooth beam and gives you the amazing illuminated object color
After thousands of Requests it's new user interface is: "Medium / Low / High"
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Nichia 219 Emitter - True Color - Natural Light
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 4 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: 0.5"
- Weight: 28 grams
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Nichia 219 with a life span up to 50,000 hours
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is polished aluminum alloy
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet brass
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High )
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid brass flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid brass billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Runtimes on a Duracell AAA battery
- Medium mode, 40 lumens output for up to 7 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 55 hours
- High mode, 138 lumens output for up to 70 minutes
We do not recommend the use of 10440 rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty.