The Solid Copper Maratac CR123 Flashlight - REV3 2018 model (Limited Edition)
This was made for one CountyComm's chief executives and was liked so much by staff it made it into production. Here is your chance to get a very limited EDC / Preppers light with a 10-year shelf life when using a Lithium CR123 battery (not included).
It has been a few years since the last CountyComm Copper CR123 flashlight hit the market, it was extremely successful and the limited run sold very quickly. There has been great demand over the years for another batch of these superb lights and finally the new Revision 3 model has just come off the production line in 2018. Expected to sell out extremely quickly there are only 500 available worldwide, we have secured a small number of these for our customers.
Rev 3 Upgrades
- Longer Battery Life
- More Aggressive Knurling
- Hollowed Out Back Tail End With Key Ring Loop - Pairs With The Titanium Nano Split Ring Perfectly
- Length: 2.75" Diameter: .75"
- Weight: 75.9 Grams for Rev 3
- Comes with extra o-ring
- LED Type: XP-G3 with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours (Focused Beam With Great Spread)
- Flashlight body is made of 101 Copper billet
- The deep aluminum alloy reflector has an orange peel reflector for a smooth beam
- Accepts a standard 3v CR123 battery (not included) - do not use rechargeable batteries exceeding 3.6v!
UI - User interface and Runtimes...
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one CR123 battery that provides 3 levels of operation
- Twist on for Low
- Twist on again for Medium
- Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 180 hours
- Medium mode, 55 lumens output for up to 5 Hours
- High mode, 450 Lumens output for up to 1.5 Hours