- This Product is Discontinued and no longer available -
Gerber Straightlace Slip-Joint (Blue)
The Straightlace is a slip joint knife designed to open and close without a traditional lock. With it's almost 3" blade, this slip joint knife is designed to tackle any and all duties. A simple yet modern take on a classic gentleman's knife.
If you're looking for an easy-to-operate everyday carry with a classic style, look no further than the Straightlace...
- Clean lines and unique color options set this knife apart w/ aluminum handle scales in green or grey.
- The mirror polished blade houses a nail nick for easy deployment when pulled out of pocket
- The slip joint mechanism requires no lock to open or close, making operation nearly foolproof
- The modern sheepsfoot blade is shaped to handle utility and detail tasks alike
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18
- Blade Length: 1.5"
- Slip-joint (non-locking)
- Nail nick opening
- Modern Sheepsfoot blade
- Lanyard hole
- Overall length open 6.9"
- Blade length 2.9"
- 7Cr blade steel