The Jumbo Fatboy S-Type is one of Maxpeditions top sellers, with 38% more space than the standard Fatboy there is plenty of room for all of your daily gear. This S-Type is for left-side carry. The drawstring pocket carrys a full size 1litre Nalgene and most other water/drinks bottles. There is a concealed carry compartment to the rear
Suitable for your EDC (every day carry) gear, DSLR Camera and accessories, iPad, a day in the city or a trip to the woods.
- Main Compartment: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry)
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs (820grams)
The S-Type JUMBO main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy S-Type. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo S-Type has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie, External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
The S-Type JUMBOs rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.