RovyVon Aurora A24 Titanium (NICHIA 219C) 700 Lumens EDC Flashlight (No Tritium Vials)
RovyVon Aurora A24 EDC Flashlight. It weighs 60.8g and has a length of 76mm, and has a handy pocket-clip, you can attach it to your pocket or bag. Extremely compact size, it can boost out 700 lumens max thanks to the NICHIA 219C.
Built from premium materials this light not only looks fantastic it is extremely bright with a turbo mode of 700 lumens! USB rechargeable for versatility and available with or without tritium vials fitted.
- CNC precision-crafted from titanium
- Utilizes NICHIA 219C LED, max 700 lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
- Series: Aurora
- Material: TC4 titanium
- Dimensions: 76mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 60.8g/2.14oz
- Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) neutral white, max 700 lumens, 90 CRI
- Beam distance (max): 150m
- Switch type: Side metal switch Lens type: TIR
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
- Typical capacity: 600mAh; Max runtime: 72 hours
- Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 60 minutes
- Indicator: Red is charging, blue is fully charged
- Accessory: 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card
*When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down as the battery drains. **The battery is proprietary.
***The clip is not removable.