RovyVon Aurora A24 Titanium 1000 Lumens EDC Flashlight (No tritium)
RovyVon Aurora A24 EDC Flashlight. It weighs 60.8g and has a length of 76mm, and has a handy pocket-clip, you can attach it to your pocket or bag. Extremely compact size, it can boost out 1000 lumens max thanks to the CREE XP-L LED.
Built from premium materials this light not only looks fantastic it is extremely bright with a turbo mode of 1000 lumens! USB rechargeable for versatility and available with or without tritium vials fitted.
- No tritium vials fitted
- CNC precision-crafted from titanium
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD LED, max 1000 lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
- Series: Aurora
- Material: TC4 titanium
- Dimensions: 76mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 60.8g/2.14oz
- LED: CREE XP-L HD V6, 6500K cool white, max 1000 lumens, 70 CRI
- Beam distance (max): 150m
- Light intensity (max): 5800cd
- Switch type: Side metal switch Lens type: TIR
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
- Typical capacity: 600mAh; Max runtime: 72 hours
- Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 60 minutes
- Indicator: Red is charging, blue is fully charged
- Accessory: 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card
*When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down to 300 lumens (CREE) and last as the battery drains. **The battery is proprietary.
***The clip is not removable.