RovyVon Aurora A5 GID Flashlight (CREE XP-G3) - With White & Red Sidelights
The RovyVon Aurora A5 is made of polycarbonate combined fluorescence powder which makes the A5 glow in the dark! Easy to find when the lights go out!
This compact light has a few other tricks up its sleeve, the max output from the CREE XP-G3 emitter is 550lumens, more than enough to light your way on a dark night. In addition to the main LED there are two LED sidelights, one white (for reading/map reading) and one red for signalling or maintaining night vision. The sidelights provide light for up to 8 hours!
- Extremely Compact EDC flashlight
- Luminous body glow in the dark, lightweight and durable
- Sidelights: White reading light & Red signal light
- 550 lumens maximum output for 2 minutes then stepdown to medium mode to prevent overheating
- CREE XP-G3 LED, max output 550 lumens
- 130mAh lithium polymer battery
- Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 45 minutes
- One-handed operation with side switch
- Reversible two-way pocket clip
- Equivalent IP65 weather resistance
- Length: 54.8mm/2.16"
- Diameter: 14.5mm/0.57"
- Weight: 11.8g
- Battery: 130mAh Li-po USB Rechargeable
- Max runtime: 8 hours on white sidelight
- Accessories Included: User manual, Beaded chain, Pocket clip, USB cable, Lanyard, Warranty card