RovyVon Aurora A9 Copper Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight (CREE XP-G3 LED)
The Aurora A9 features a CREE XP-G3 LED outputing up to 650 lumens from this compact pocket-sized light! Manufactured from solid copper stock the Aurora A9 Copper is not only a versatile, compact, great looking flashlight, it will become a regular part of your EDC.
With twice the battery capacity of the original Aurora A9 you get longer runtimes between charges due to the 260mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery. It now also incorporates a moonlight/ultra-low mode of just 2 lumens for reading at night or maintaining night-vision in darkness.
- USB Rechargeable
- Solid Copper Construction
- CNC precision crafted
- LED: CREE XP-G3 LED, max 650 lumens
- 260mAh rechargeable battery
- Constant current circuit, PWM improved
- Micro USB charging, fully charged in 70 minutes
- Reversible pocket clip
- Equivalent IP65 weather resistance
- Length: 57.3mm/2.26"
- Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61"
- Weight: 39.8g/1.37oz
- Battery: 260mAh Li-po rechargeable
- Max runtime: 30 Hours (2 lumen Ultra-low mode)
- Charging: Micro USB
- Charging time: Approx 70 minutes
- Accessories: User Manual, Split-ring Keyring, USB Charging Cable, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Warranty Card
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time giving it a unique appearance
Output and Run-times
- Ultra low - 2 lumens - 30 hours
- Low - 20 lumens - 8 hours
- Medium - 360 lumens - 1.5 hours
- High- 650 lumens - 1 hours