RovyVon S3 Titanium Compact 1800lumen USB-C Rechargeable EDC Flashlight (Includes Tritium)
- Choose any of the following colours Green, Yellow, White, Ice Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red.
- Please see the chart below as tritium vial colours vary in brightness.
- Enter your choice in the 'Comments' field at the checkout, or drop us an email after you checkout with your selection.
- We will fit your tritium vial colour choice and despatch your flashlight within 1 working day - PLEASE NOTE 1 DAY required for custom orders to allow fitting and setting of tritium vial before we can despatch your flashlight. Note that custom orders cannot be returned for an exchange or refund once the tritium has been fitted.
A triple-LED EDC (Everyday Carry) Flashlight with an optical Lens from LEDiL, max output up to 1800 lumens, powered by 16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) also accepts a CR123 battery, here is the Search Series S3.
The body is crafted from titanium weighing only 101g/3.56oz with the battery and pocket clip included. It's super bright for its compact size of 69.6mm/2.74" long and 24.8mm/0.97" in diameter. The CREE XP-G3 Cool White LEDs output a maximum 1800 Lumens!
As an EDC light, a deep carry pocket clip is a must, on the clip, there's also a 1/4" tripod hole to be able to install as a fill light. Move to the tail, it includes a USB-C charging port that could fully charge the light in 1.5 hours, a lanyard/paracord hole to carry as you like, a tritium slot to install a vial (optional), and a ceramic glass breaker.
- Equipped with 3 CREE XP-G3 LEDs, max output 1800 lumens*
- High Quality Optical lens from LEDiL of Finland
- 16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) compatible with standard CR123 battery
- Max runtime of 22 hours when working at low mode
- USB-C rechargeable, fully charged in 90 minutes
- Newly designed deep-carry pocket clip
- 1/4" tripod hole built into the clip
- The tail cap is removable to replace the battery
- Lanyard/Paracord hole, Tritium slot, and Ceramic glass breaker are integrated on the tail cap
- IPX7 water resistance
*It will step down to 500 lumens after 3 minutes at the maximum brightness mode to protect the light.
Output & Runtimes
- Low - 8 lumens - 22 hours
- Medium - 100 lumens - 4.5 hours
- High - 500 lumens - 2 hours 10 mins
- Turbo - 1800 lumens - 50 mins (in 3 min intervals)
- Intensity 4000cd max
- Beam distance 126m