TEC T323-3W Reactor Fob (Titanium)
For the ultimate in one-of-a-kind tritium glow fobs, look no further than the TEC Isotope Reactor. The Reactor Fob is designed to hold three glass tritium vials (not included) which will glow continuously for many years without the need to charge them from sunlight or UV light. The Reactor is configured to provide the highest visibility of mounted tritium vials than any other Isotope model we offer. The virtually unobstructed view of three 3mm x 22.5mm tritium vials in different colors gives off an amazing glow, and the vials are well protected by the Ti-6Al-4V titanium construction and durable borosilicate glass window.
The tritium vials are easy to install, and the TEC Isotop Reactor design provides a simple way to remove the vials if you want to exchange them for different colors. In addition, O-rings are integrated at both ends of the glass window to provide a water resistant assembly. Please refer to the "Installation" tab for details.
Locate your bags in that pitch-black hotel room, find your keys in the dark, or simply have the most unique glowfob. Whether you use the Isotope Reactor as a functional zipper pull or to simply identify your gear, there are a multitude of uses that will look absolutely amazing.
NOTE: This product does not include Tritium vials. Please view the range of Tritium vials by clicking here
3 of 3mm x 22.5mm vials are required.
Isotope Reactor Fob Features:
- 3 tritium bores equally spaced around center spindle shaft
- Each bore can hold one 3mm x 22.5mm tritium vial
- Combine different colored tritium vials for a beautiful effect
- Ti-6Al-4V titanium spindle and cap
- Crystal clear, scratch resistant Borosilicate glass window
- Water resistant O-ring seal on both ends of glass window
- Bead blasted, uniform matte finish
What you get:
- (1) TEC Isotope Reactor Fob
- Packaged with (5) rubber plugs for tritium vial containment (3 required plus 2 spares)
- (5) Glass window O-rings (3 required plus 2 spares)
- (2) Spindle groove O-rings (1 required plus 1 spare)
- (1) 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items
- (1) spare glass window
- Tritium vials not included please select separately from link below.
Tritium Installation instructions
- Remove the Reactor assembly from the foam packaging. NOTE: The cap is not retained in place during shipping and can separate from the body once removed from the packaging.
- Remove the cap. NOTE: Leave the glass window and o-rings in place.
- Install the 3 tritium vials (not supplied) in each of the 3 bores. Make sure each vial is seated into the holes at the bottom of the spindle.
- Install the rubber plugs on top of the tritium vials. NOTE: The rubber plugs need to get pushed into the bore below the spindle surface to prevent movement of the 3 tritium vials. DO NOT USE HIGH FORCE TO INSTALL THE RUBBER PLUG INTO THE HOLE, AS YOU MAY DAMAGE THE GLASS TRITIUM VIAL.
- Re-install the cap.
- Install the small O-ring over the spindle shaft, into the shaft groove.
- Install the split ring through the hole in the spindle shaft.